This powerful natural organic herbal mixture uses its ingredients to fight parasite infections. It also works very well for gastroenteritis, food poisoning, stomach problems and bacterial infections.
These are some dietary recommendations often suggested to support the intestinal parasite cleaning process:
- Temporary avoid coffee, refined sugar, alcohol and refined foods.
- Eat antiparasitic food. Try eating more raw garlic. Pineapple contains the digestive enzyme bromelain. A diet rich in pineapple can help to clear certain parasites such as tapeworm. Papaya seed contains enzymes that help to digest protein. They can be chewed, but watch out they are as hot as mustard seeds.
- Carrots , sweet potatoes and squash are some foods that are rich in beta carotene, a precursor for vitamin A. Vitamin A is thought to increase resistance to penetration by larvae. Vitamin C and zinc also support the immune system.
- Probiotics such as lactobacillus, acidophilus, bifidobacteria, and L bulgaricus can help to rebuild beneficial intestinal bacteria.
- Turmeric and cloves are other spices that can help fight parasites.
- Walnut Hull
Mix the tincture in water.
Start with 5 drops three times daily before meals. Increase daily by 5 drops until you reach 25 drops three times daily. Continue until symptoms clear. For parasite infections use for at least 3 weeks. Store in a cool dry place.